As I embark on a new business adventure*, I find myself thinking about the many things I am thankful for. It also helps that it’s almost Thanksgiving. I can’t wait to eat massive amounts of my mother-in-love’s delicious food. So what am I thankful for? I’m guessing it’s pretty similar to your list. Am I correct?
If you find yourself down in the dumps or lonely this Thanksgiving, remember to look around. There are so many things to be thankful for. Try to look past the not-so-pleasant things and appreciate what you have.
Watch this video: https://www.facebook.com/ForestHillSouthPark/videos/1290315797707803/.
What am I thankful for?
- My husband, children and family.
- My parents, in-laws and grandparents.
- Life in general.
- My amazing friends. I seriously know how to pick them. 😘
- My ability to work.
- Christmas music.
- The many people that help make this world a better place.
- A warm bed.
- Omaha, Nebraska.
- Hot coffee.
- This blog.
- Millard Public Schools.
- My clients and co-workers.
- People that make a difference.
- Great hair!
- Those that are trying so hard to stay above water.
- Dry shampoo.
- Books (printed books!).
- Single mothers.
- My church and Pastor Paul.
- People that are willing to help other people.
- My past, present and future.
Oh my gosh! I could go on and on. Sadly, I live in a bubble and forget to be thankful for the things I take for granted every day (food, water, shelter). I am thankful and happy to be where I am today. Thank you to everyone who has helped me along the way.